Industrial Bioproducts Value Chain Roundtable
Bioproducts provide an opportunity to transform agricultural crops and non-food biomass (for example, straw, flax and hemp stems, purpose-grown crops) into high-value products such as bio-based chemicals, biomaterials, biofuels, and bioenergy. Bioproducts support innovation and enhance the competitiveness of Canadian farmers, help address environmental issues and reduce Canada's overall greenhouse gas footprint, and create clean jobs across the Canadian economy in research and development, agriculture, and value-added manufacturing.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Biomass Quality and Supply
- Regulations and Policy
- BioContent Canada
- Investment Readiness
The next Roundtable meeting will take place in 2020.
- Murray McLaughlin – BioIndustrial Innovation Centre
- Matt Parry – Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Steve Fabijanski – Agrisoma
- Mike Cey – AgWest Bio
- Anne Waddell – BioIndustrial Innovation Centre
- Meaghan Seagrave – BioAtlantech
- Jennifer Green – Canadian Biogas Association
- Ron Boch – BIOTECanada
- Ron Bonnett – Canadian Federation of Agriculture
- Stu Porter – Renewable Industries Canada
- Doug McCartney – Composites Innovation Centre
- Ian Affleck – CropLife Canada
- Jim Grey – IGPC Ethanol Inc.
- Paul Antoniadis – Good Natured Products Inc.
- Tracey Maconachie – Life Science Association of Manitoba
- Terry McIntyre – Metagenomics enabled discovery of applications and processes of the Arctic Microbiome (MEDAPAM)
- Pete Desai – Mustard 21 Inc.
- Tyler Whale – Ontario Agri-Food Technologies
- Don McCabe – Ontario Federation of Agriculture
- Rory Francis – PEI BioAlliance
- Salah Zoghlami – Producteurs de grains du Québec
- Jeff Schmalz – Oilseed Innovation Partners
- Samuel Kanes – BioIndustrial Innovation Centre
- Hamdy Khalil – Woodbridge Foams
- Hong Qi – Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
- Steve Price – Alberta Innovates Bio Solutions
- Colleen Colwell – British Columbia Ministry of Agriculture
- Chris Dickie – New Brunswick Agriculture, Aquaculture and Fisheries
- Steven Tattrie – Nova Scotia Agriculture
- Jeff Kraynyk – Manitoba Department of Agriculture
- France Brunelle – Ministère de l'Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l'Alimentation du Québec
- Kevin Ferraro – Ontario Ministry of Agriculture and Food and Rural Affairs
- Glenn Payne – Saskatchewan Agriculture
- Nathalie Durand – Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Carla St. Croix – Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Benoit Girard – Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Cindy Pearson – Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Sabrina Kim – Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
- Charlene Wheatley – Global Affairs Canada
- Emilie Bergeron – Global Affairs Canada
- Sonia Martin – National Research Council
- Michael Barré – National Research Council
- Alex MacLeod – Natural Resources Canada
- Chanchoura Schmoll – Natural Resources Canada
- Russell Girard – Sustainable Development Technology Canada
Inventory, Case Studies & Recommendations: Agricultural Industrial Bioproducts Clusters
This report identified international best practices for creating agricultural biomass supply chain clusters and used them as a model for forming regional biomass supply chain clusters in Canada.
Author: The Agricola Group – Strategy and Communications
Date: June 2015
Roundtable research reports are available by special request by writing to: email@example.com. The Industry Engagement Division reserves the right to withhold documents that contain sensitive or proprietary information.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: