Agri-food trade services for exporters
These services can help you achieve your international business goals and export your Canadian agriculture and food products to global markets.
Ministerial Trade Mission to China
The Honourable Lawrence MacAulay, Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, will be leading a high-profile delegation of Canadian industry members and businesses to China from November 7 – 16, 2018.
Services and information
- International market intelligence
- Learn about global opportunities and trends in your market of interest.
- Canada Brand
- Leverage a suite of free marketing tools to differentiate your products across the globe.
- Trade Show Service
- Take part in our Canada Pavilion and promote your products at key international trade shows.
- AgriMarketing Program: Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) Component
- Find funding for small and medium-sized enterprises to help implement international export plans, which include promotional and market development activities.
- Trade contacts
- Connect with relevant contacts to help you export your products abroad.
- Agri-Food Trade Commissioner Service
- Access in-market experts that can bridge the gap between your products and global markets.
|October 21 - 25, 2018||Salon International de l'Alimentation (SIAL) Paris||Paris, France|
|November 7 – 9, 2018||China Fisheries and Seafood Expo||Qingdao, China|
|November 13 - 15, 2018||Food & Hotel China (FHC) Register today||Shanghai, China|
- Date modified: