It’s a Science Social Media Takeover!
September 20, 2017
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT
Tweet Chat: 2:00 p.m. EDT
Join Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) on Twitter and Facebook to learn about the science of livestock feed. We will take a look at current and past research behind some of the great technologies and innovations that contribute to raising healthy livestock.
As part of the day, AAFC will be hosting a Tweet Chat on Precision Feeding. Don’t miss your chance to participate in a well-informed discussion about the latest developments in livestock feeding and to interact with experts on Twitter.
Bring your knowledge, experience and questions, and learn more about this fascinating topic. Follow along at #PFChat.
To participate in the Tweet Chat:
- Visit Twitter and open a personal or professional account, if you don’t have one already. Be sure to complete your profile information!
- On Tuesday, September 20th the chat will begin at 2:00 pm EDT. In the search field on Twitter, enter the hashtag #PFChat and follow along under the All/Latest tab.
- Join the conversation! Begin by composing a tweet in the field located in the upper-right corner of the webpage/app. Introduce yourself, including your connection to, or interest in, livestock feeding. Remember to include the hashtag #PFChat to take part in the conversation, for example: "Hi #PFChat, I am Jane Doe outside Edmonton and I have a hobby farm. #Moo"
- When answering questions posed by the moderator, always reference the question number in your response (that is: #Q1). This will ensure we know which question you are commenting on.
- Join, engage, listen, and tweet! If you like or agree with a post re-tweet or like it, so that the twitter community can see it. If you need clarification on a comment or question, ask for it.
- Please use respectful language and only respond to those who are following the guidelines for the chat.
- Date modified: