Open house at the Sherbrooke Research and Development Centre
September 30, 2017
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
To celebrate Canada’s 150th and that of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC), the Sherbrooke Research and Development Centre invites you to its open house day.
Our research teams have prepared a range of activities to help you learn more about the exciting world of animal production. You will see what our scientists are doing to improve dairy and hog production techniques and help protect the environment.
- Learn more about research projects in collaboration with First nations
- Discover how the research enhance hog welfare
- Demystify the impact of cows and hog feeding on human health
- Study hog behavior
- See 3D images of hog carcasses
- Learn about new, environmentally friendly farming and production practices
See you there, whatever the weather!
Sherbrooke Research and Development Centre
2000 rue Collège
For more information, visit: Sherbrooke Research and Development Centre.
As one of the country’s original departments, AAFC is celebrating 150 years of service to Canadians. For more information, visit: Agriculture 150.
- Date modified: