The agri-food sector includes: food, beverage and food ingredients, processing, packaging, distribution, and consumption. Agriculture and Agri-food Canada provides expertise, infrastructure, and leadership in food innovation (food and health, food processing and food attributes) and food safety.
Learn about what we’ve been up to...
- A Low Glycemic Potato Expands the Menu for Diabetics
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Supports Innovation by Joining Global Open Data Initiative
- Barley is 'in' when it comes to heart health
- Brave the Cold Weather with Oats!
- DNA Barcoding - Science Helping Farmers Identify Friend from Foe
- DNA Barcoding (video)
- Fatal attraction: companion planting technique controls wireworms in potatoes
- Hot Potatoes (video)
- Lactofermentation for Vegetables (video)
- Lure of the Lingonberry: Win-Win for Northern Agriculture and Heart Health
- Safer Meat for Canadians
- Seabuckthorn – Healthy Opportunity
- The IViDiS: an artificial stomach that assesses foods (video)
- Yellow Pea Protein (video)
- Date modified: