The bioproducts strategy relates to agri-based feedstocks for non-food and non-feed industrial bioproducts. This includes multi-purpose commodities whose end use is industrial (for example, flax for fibre); purpose-grown crops; animal and food waste; woody species (agroforestry); and biopesticides.
Learn about what we’ve been up to...
- Bees are delivering more than pollen in greenhouses
- Camelina: Potential on the Shelf
- Carinata: An Oilseed Ready for Lift-off
- Limiting Contamination from Pesticide Spills, Splashes and Rinses
- Looking to Nature to Control the Disease That Caused the Irish Potato Famine
- Natural Defenses of Plants (video)
- Researcher uses composting to mine waste for buried treasure
- Soy What? (video)
- The Push Is On for Biopesticides
- Date modified: